Electromagnetic Flow Meters
Below is an overview of our Electromagnetic Flow Meter products. Consult us for specifications.
Flow sensor MAG 1100 F
The electromagnetic sensor SITRANS F M MAG 1100 F is designed to meet applications in the food and beverage industry.
• Sensor sizes: DN 10 to DN 100 (3/8” to 4”)
• AISI 316 stainless steel enclosure
• Sensor: Hygienic connection, 3A approval and EHEDG certified
• Sanitary design for CIP / SIP cleaning
• Conforms to FDA
• Easy commissioning, the SENSORPROM unit automatically updates settings
• Hose proof IP67/NEMA 4X enclosure rating
• Designed that patented in-situ verification can be conducted. Using SENSORPROM fingerprints
Application: The main applications of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic sensors can be found in the following fields:
• Food industry
• Beverage industry
• Pharmaceutical industry
Transmitter MAG 5000/6000
The MAG 5000 and 6000 are transmitters engineered for high performance, easy installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Transmitter MAG 5000/6000 compact version (left) and 19“ insert version (right)
The transmitters evaluate the signals from the SITRANS F M sensors type MAG 1100, MAG 1100 F, MAG 3100, MAG 3100 P and MAG 5100 W.
• MAG 5000: Max. measuring error r 0.4 % r 1 mm/s (incl. sensor)
• MAG 6000: Max. measuring error r 0.2 % r 1 mm/s (incl. sensor, see also sensor specifications) and with additional features such as: “plug & play” add-on bus modules; integrated batch functions.
Application: The SITRANS F M flowmeters are suitable for measuring the flow of almost all electrically conductive liquids, pastes and slurries.
The main applications can be found in:
• Water and waste water
• Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
• Food and beverage industries
• Power generation and utility
Flow sensor MAG 5100 W
The SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W is an electromagnetic flow sensor designed to meet ground water, drinking water, waste water, sewage or sludge applications.
Application: The main applications of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic flow sensors can be found in the following fields:
• Water abstraction
• Water treatment
• Water distribution network (leak detection management)
• Custody transfer water meters
• Waste water treatment
• Filtration plant (e.g. reverse osmosis and ultra filtration)
• Industrial water applications